Tony Seker was born in Beirut, Lebanon on Bastille Day 1961. His abstract expression is about compassion and humanism. It grew organically in the 70's when he began to paint his plastic warplanes (from Toyland and Donald Duck toy stores ) in all of the 'wrong' colors (bold vs camouflage) as an anti-war statement. His bold 'action' style of painting was strongly influenced by comedic performers such as Peter Sellers and Victor Borge. Tony is actively involved in the art community, primarily in and around New York City. He previously lived in London and Paris.
- FLAG "All Cultures Exhibition" Tony Seker featured artist - 2020 in / West New York / USA
- - 2020 in Sandy Bennett Gallery / Englewood, New Jersey 2020 / USA
- - 2020 in Laguna Art Gallery / Laguna Beach, California / USA
- - 2017 in Piermont Flywheel Gallery / New York / USA
- - 2016 in Artworks Fine Arts Gallery / Cedar City, Utah / USA