About Fatma Abdelrahman
Fatma Abdel Rahman Ibrahim was born in 1973 in Cairo and now lives and works in Giza. She is a Professor at the Graphic Department, Faculty of Fine Arts, Egypt.
- First prize in drawing by the 8th, 11th Youth Salon 1997, 1999.
- First prize in drawing by Supreme Council for Youth and Sports1997.
- International Acquisition Award, Chameliere International Triennale, France, 1997.
- The 9th salon certificate of merit 1998.
- Second prize of drawing by12th Youth Salon 2000.
- Incentive award of (Art) contest, Semiramis Hotel 2000.
- First prize of drawing by Port Said National Biennale 2001.
- First prize of drawing by17th Youth Salon 2005.
- Certificate of merit prize by the 5th Egypt International Graphic Triennale 2006.