Born in Lebanon, Tharwa Zeitoun holds both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Fine Arts from the Lebanese University. Her paintings and her digital artworks delve deep into a world predominated by the colour blue, a colour that represents hope and optimism as well as tranquillity. Zeitoun’s women are portrayed from a self-perspective point of view, in a way that reveals them as mysterious and absorbing beings. Her abstract expressionist works are an intersection of landscapes and figures, resulting in a peculiar world that seems familiar.
- NGO Fair at AUB and USJ - 2018 in / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2017 in Letitia Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Pigmented Women - 2016 in Dar El-Moussawir / Beirut / Lebanon
- Love in Beirut - 2014 in Unesco Palace / Beirut / Lebanon
- Women by Women - 2014 in Unesco Palace / Beirut / Lebanon