Lara Zankoul is an interdisciplinary artist based in Beirut, Lebanon. A self-taught photographer, Zankoul’s work is heavily based on experimentation and world building within her photographs in order to create moments and craft them rather than just document them. She has been featured in a number of exhibitions: locally, in group and solo exhibitions in Ayyam Gallery and Art Lounge, Beirut. She has been showcased in the Guy Hepner Gallery in New York and HEIST Gallery in London.
- As Cold As A White Stone - 2017 in Ayyam Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- The Unseen - 2014 in Ayyam Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Art x Design - 2016 in Guy Hepner Gallery / New York / USA
- Young Collector’s Auction - 2015 in Ayyam Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- The Road To Elysium - 2014 in HEIST Gallery / London / United Kingdom