Born in Dakar, Senegal, Lebanese photographer Karim Sakr is an engineer by profession and a self-taught photographer. While street photography is a major component of Sakr’s output, his body of work encompasses architecture and food photography as well.
- Street Kabita - 2013-03-08 in Unesco Palace / Beirut / Lebanon
- Divine Details - 2014-03-08 in Farra Design Center / Beirut / Lebanon
- Fotoistanbul - 2014-03-08 in / Istanbul / Turkey
- Photomed - 2015-03-08 in / Sanary-sur-Mer / France
- Festival Street Photo - 2017-03-08 in / Saint-Raphaël / France