In 1963, he was born in Yerevan, Armenia
From 1980 to 1986, he studied at Panos Terlemezian Fine Arts College, Yerevan, Armenia.
In 1987, he Ggraduated from Fine Arts Institute, Yerevan, Armenia.
In 1987, he joins Alternative Art Movement the Third Floor.
In 1988, he spends 3 months in Paris studying Abstract Art.
In 1991, he visits the UK and France for studying Contemporary art.
From 1997 to 2006, he settles in Moscow.
- Beauty In the Palm - 2014 in Beirut Souks / Beirut / Lebanon
- International ArtExpo - 2007 in International ArtExpo / New York / USA
- International ArtExpo - 2006 in International ArtExpo / New York / USA
- WCAF Show - 2004 in Hilton Convention Center / Las Vegas / USA
- International Exhibition - 1989 in Moscow / Moscow / Russia