Born in Moscow, Russia, in 1986, Liudmila Panenkova currently lives and works in Dubai. Her primary method of expression is visually characterised by its refusal to conform to any conventions or traditions. Instead, her work leans towards a direction of magical realism, in which she addresses a range of subtly different concepts. Drawing influence from the real world, Panenkova elaborately transforms the ordinary into vivid scenes.
- The Art for Giving - 2017 in FNDesigns Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- Liquid rooms - the Labyrinth - 2017 in Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi / Venice / Italy
- A single grain of rice - 2016 in Metanoia Gallery / Paris / France
- Emotional Alphabet - 2016 in Citizen-E Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- Art Souk - 2017 in Etihad Modern Art Gallery / Abu Dhabi / United Arab Emirates
- Transit Point - 2015 in Central House of Artists / Moscow / Russia