Born in Moscow, Russia, in 1986, Liudmila Panenkova currently lives and works in Dubai. Her primary method of expression is visually characterised by its refusal to conform to any conventions or traditions. Instead, her work leans towards a direction of magical realism, in which she addresses a range of subtly different concepts. Drawing influence from the real world, Panenkova elaborately transforms the ordinary into vivid scenes.
- Transit Point - 2015-03-08 in Central House of Artists / Moscow / Russia
- Emotional Alphabet - 2016-03-08 in Citizen-E Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- A single grain of rice - 2016-03-08 in Metanoia Gallery / Paris / France
- Liquid rooms - the Labyrinth - 2017-03-08 in Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi / Venice / Italy
- Art Souk - 2017-03-08 in Etihad Modern Art Gallery / Abu Dhabi / United Arab Emirates
- The Art for Giving - 2017-03-08 in FNDesigns Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates