Born in Afrin, Syria, in 1977, Farouk Muhammad graduated from the Damascus University in Fine Arts in 2006. He currently resides and works in Vienna, Austria. In 2005, he was the recipient of the Lottery Card Design Prizes for the Damascus National Fair Lottery Cards. Muhammad's works can be found in private collections all over the world in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, France, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Canada and the USA.
- - 2015 in The Art Hotel Gallery / Vienna / Austria
- Salon of Arts 4 - 2016 in Vienna Museum / Vienna / Austria
- Contemporary Istanbul - 2016 in Kalemat Art Gallery / Istanbul / Turkey
- Istanbul Trinali - 2016 in Taksim Republic Art Gallery / Istanbul / Turkey
- Syrian Art in Diasporas - 2016 in Pulchri Studio / The Hague / Netherlands
- - 2018 in Kalemat Art Gallery / Istanbul / Turkey