Vera mokbel was born with a brush in her hand. It is with hard work that it comes to achievement. She benefited of her stay in Paris imposed by the war, and enrolled at the Académie de la Grande Chaumière, where she was the student of Pierre Jérôme and Marc Brayer. She worked with Torossian on her return to Lebanon.
She exhibited at the Salon d’Automne and at Marly Le Roi and won the first prize for the best gouache. She was a colorist born, her canvases are full of emotion and strength, and full of poetry, of this light of Mediterranean, of trees, of flowers, a hymn to joy.
She also takes care of the Zouk festival and an NGO, Oum El Nour association for the rehabilitation of drug addicts.
- - 2016 in Roy Sfeir Gallery / Paris / France
- - 2014 in Rochane Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2010 in Épreuve d’artiste Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Exhibition for Lebanon - 2010 in Châtelet Gallery / Paris / France
- - 2009 in Solidere / Beirut / Lebanon