In 1969, he was born in Gyumri, Armenia.
From 1984 to 1988, he studied at Panos Terlemezian Arts college, Yerevan.
From 1988 to 1994, he studied at Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts.
Since 1995, he has been member of Artists' Union of Armenia.
“In this immeasurable word I try to create my own fairy tale, where I totally surrender to my dreams. Centuries pass, art never gets older, never loses its value. I live in the real fairy tale of nature, where Art is Nature’s own voice, expressed by the man. The more faithful one stays to the nature within him, the more convincing and touching rings his art. As I seat infront of the canvas, a new world full of colors is revealed to me, a world full of childish laugh and bliss.. From heartto heart - this is the only path of true creation, for me there is no art beyond emotion”.
- Daydreams on Canvas - 2019 in Beirut Souks / Beirut / Lebanon
- Beirut Art fair - 2018 in Seaside Arena / Beirut / Lebanon
- Celebration of Dreams - 2017 in Beirut Souks / Beirut / Lebanon
- Selected Artworks - 2014 in Vienna / Vienna / Austria
- Representing Aramé Art Gallery - 2013 in las vegas / Las Vegas / USA
- Contemporary Armenian Art - 2013 in AGBU / pasadena / USA
- Symphony of Colors - 2012 in Beirut Souks / Beirut / Lebanon
- Romantic Realism - 2003 in Aramé Art Gallery / Yerevan / Armenia