Radhika Khimji (b.1979 Muscat, Oman) studied at the Slade School of Fine Art, the Royal Academy of Fine Arts and holds in MA in Art History from University College London.
Recent solo exhibitions include On the Cusp at Stal Gallery, Muscat, 2019 and Becoming Landscape at Krinzinger Projekte, Vienna, 2017. Selected group exhibitions include The Drawing Biennial at Drawing Room, London, 2017 and the 6th Marrakech Biennale, Not New Now, Marrakech, 2016.
Khimji’s work is held in collection by The Devi Art Collection in Delhi, Modern Forms in London, The Huma Kabakci collection in Istanbul, and the Franks-Suss Collection in London.
The artist lives and works between Muscat and London.
- LETITIA GALLERY PRESENTS: OVER, THROUGH AND AROUND - Selections Art
- "Over, Through and Around" at Letitia Gallery, Beirut - Blouin Art
- Rencontre avec Radhika Khimji - Agenda Culturel
- ‘OVER, THROUGH AND AROUND’ - Agenda Culturel
- Le monde se (dé/re)construit avec Radhika Khimji - L'Orient Le Jour
- Radhika Khimji in conversation with Reem Fadda - Ashkal Alwan