Born in Beirut in 1968, Joe Kesrouani starts painting and taking photographs at the early age of 14. In 1990, he moves to Paris to study architecture at the Ecole de Paris – La Villette. In 1998, after graduating, Kesrouani moves back to Beirut to pursue a path in photography. His works revolve around portraits, nudes, landscapes and urban architecture photography. His transition of black and white photography to colour photography depicts the brutality of everyday life. Though his photographs hint at documentarian approaches, they are not. Kesrouani works and resides today in Beirut.
- Salon d’Automne - 2012-03-29 in Beirut Exhibition Center / Beirut / Lebanon
- Beirut Art Fair - 2012-03-29 in SMO Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Gravity - 2012-03-29 in FFA Private Bank / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2013-03-29 in lnstitut d’Etudes Superieures des Arts / Paris / France
- Syri- Arts - 2013-03-29 in Beirut Exhibition Center / Beirut / Lebanon
- Première Biennale des Photographes du Monde Arabe Contemporain - 2015-03-29 in IMA / Paris / France
- Paris Photo - 2016-03-29 in Galerie Odile Ouizeman, Grand Palais / Paris / France