Hear first about our new artworks and get early bird access to our auctions and the latest news.
Nayla Kai SaroufimFollow Artist
Born in 1982, Nayla Kai Saroufim is a Lebanese art director and illustrator. Graduated from ALBA (Académie Lebanese des Beaux Arts), she worked at multinational advertising agencies for several years before focusing solely on her art. She has always been captivated by painting, illustration and graphics and this attraction manifests itself in her art, creating her signature style. Diversity is at the heart of her work. Realism meets abstraction and pop art. Colours enter a dialogue with different formats and techniques. The result is a palette of exclusivity and style.
- Affordable Art Fair Hampstead - 2019 in VC art / London / United Kingdom
- Affordable Art Fair Battersea - 2019 in VC art / London / United Kingdom
- Beyond Fashion - 2018 in / Beirut / Lebanon
- Dubai Art Fair - 2017 in Sawa Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- Affordable art Fair - 2016 in Green Gallery / London / United Kingdom
- Singapore Contemporary Art Fair - 2015 in Singapore Sana Gallery / Singapore / Singapore
- Beirut, Love, Hate - 2015 in / London / United Kingdom
- Beirut Art Fair - 2014 in / Beirut / Lebanon
- Cities of Light - 2013 in Solidere / Beirut / Lebanon