Elio Haddad is a Lebanese/Brazilian artist with great flexibility and development in various artistic expressions, with greater emphasis on painting, sculpture and installations. One key approach of his art is the profound relationship of humans with themselves and their environment; he has been exploring this subject as a fictional reaction of nature and an allusion to what would be a mutation of the imaginary nature.
- Tahani Wa Taazi - 2020 in Permanent Installation - Hotel Bossa Nova Beirut Main Entrance, Riverside / Beirut / Lebanon
- Tahani Wa Taazi - 2019 in 392Rmeil392 Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2016 in ArtLab Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Incognito Sertão - 2016 in Brazilian Lebanese Cultural Center / Beirut / Lebanon
- Rio With Love - 2014 in Brazilian Lebanese Cultural Center / Beirut / Lebanon