Born on March 8, 1978 in Beirut, Lebanon, Oussamah started the journey traveling at a young age. The exploration of identity and the Deconstruction of self and Reconstruction of freedom. Oussamah explores his creations by mirroring a universal human truth through his primal instinctual expressions. showcasing how an emotion is brought into being. Finding the honesty in the illusion, making sense of the nonsense, finding that order in that chaos. He received his BA in Liberal Arts with a focus on Visual Arts and Humanities from York University in Toronto.
Oussamah’s work has been exhibited in multiple shows and international art fairs in New York, London, Beirut and Venice.He’s currently exhibiting with Artual Gallery in Beirut, Lebanon.
- - 2021 in Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello / Venice / Italy
- - 2021 in Actual Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2021 in Saatchi Gallery / London / United Kingdom
- - 2021 in Fold Gallery / London / United Kingdom
- Affordable Art Fair - 2019 in / London / United Kingdom
- - 2013 in White Box Gallery / New York / USA