Born in 1956 in the coastal town of Monsef, Lebanon, Chucrallah Fattouh, completely fascinated by the sea, source of his creativity and inspiration, started painting at the early age of 12. In 1983, he graduated from the National Institute of the Lebanese University’s Faculty of Fine Arts with honours. Fattouh’s works are often exhibited at the Salon d’Automne of the Sursock Museum in Beirut. He is a member of the Lebanese Syndicate of Painters and Sculptors. His works are part of local and international collections, including the one of David Rockefeller’s. Fattouh resides and works today in Monsef, where his atelier is also located.
- - 2014-03-29 in American University of Beirut / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2015-03-29 in Labo Expo / Milan / Italy
- - 2015-03-29 in Sloane Club / London / United Kingdom
- - 2015-03-29 in Coastline Art Gallery / Newport Beach / USA
- - 2016-03-29 in / Burges / Belgium