Born in 1956 in the coastal town of Monsef, Lebanon, Chucrallah Fattouh, completely fascinated by the sea, source of his creativity and inspiration, started painting at the early age of 12. In 1983, he graduated from the National Institute of the Lebanese University’s Faculty of Fine Arts with honours. Fattouh’s works are often exhibited at the Salon d’Automne of the Sursock Museum in Beirut. He is a member of the Lebanese Syndicate of Painters and Sculptors. His works are part of local and international collections, including the one of David Rockefeller’s. Fattouh resides and works today in Monsef, where his atelier is also located.
- - 2016 in / Burges / Belgium
- - 2015 in Coastline Art Gallery / Newport Beach / USA
- - 2015 in Sloane Club / London / United Kingdom
- - 2014 in American University of Beirut / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2015 in Labo Expo / Milan / Italy