Pinar Ervardar Selimoğlu
Born in 1955 in Istanbul, Turkey, which is traditionally known as a cultural bridge between the East and the West, Selimoglu is clearly affected by the myriad of influences that crisscross in the region: from Sufi to punk-rock, from conservative to the avant-garde, from the historical to the modern, and even the contradicting climate characteristics of the Black Sea-Marmara-Aegean and the Mediterranean. She has taken part in numerous exhibitions all over the world. She has won awards and her works are in auction prices, in museums and private collections.
- - 2018 in Gagliardi Gallery / London / United Kingdom
- German High School 150th Annual Group Exhibition - 2018 in / Istanbul / Turkey
- - 2018 in Nazım Hikmet Culture Center / Istanbul / Turkey
- ArtAnkara Contemporary Art Fair - 2018 in / Ankara / Turkey
- "Moondance" Florence Biennale - 2017 in / Florence / Italy