Jimmy El Homsy
Jimmy’s interpretation of the spirit of fine art saturates his work with a unique expressive richness. Although each new subject seems to dictate the style and approach, his paintings have always limitless use of color, light, texture, atmosphere, energy, and emotion.
Following graduation, Jimmy lived in Beirut and was assigned throughout more than fifteen years different jobs in design, advertising, and marketing. In addition to teaching art and design in educational institutions, he undertook art commissions, and conducted guided art therapy and private tutoring in drawing and painting.
Jimmy became a fully committed visual artist by the end of 2019. Seven years after his exhibition in 2011, acquiring disciplines, exploring techniques and developing skills. His latest work “Lit Skins” and “Summer 2040” has been showcased during June 2022 at Mon Pop-up Gallery in Paris.
- Arab Art Fair - 2022 in Le Yacht Club - Zaitounay Bay / Beirut / Lebanon
- D31 Art Prize 2022 - 2022 in D31 Art Gallery / Online / United Kingdom
- Bain de Lumières - 2022 in Mon Pop Up / Paris / France
- A Story of Love and War Collective - 2021 in Kan Yama Kan Designs / Beirut / Lebanon
- Project Dot Dot Dot Sketches Virtual Solo Exhibition - 2020 in Exhibbit Gallery / Online / Lebanon
- Project Dot Dot Dot - 2018 in Social Platforms / Beirut / Lebanon
- No Vulgarity Only Nudity - 2011 in Exode Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Journée Internationale de la Francophonie - 2006 in UNESCO / Beirut / Lebanon