Fadi El Chamaa
Fadi EL Chamaa was born in 1960, in Beirut. He is self-taught, based in Baabdat, Lebanon.
1974 – 1981 PHOTOGRAPHY AND DARKROOM PROCESS.
1982 – TODAY PAINTING AND IDEAS.
” As the years go by, I am less and less interested in how people and things really look like, their features, color, anatomy, style, etc. Today, I am interested in portraying the full depth and complexity of how they make me feel.” (fadi el chamaa on portraits of emotional landscapes)
- And Tomorrow Who Am I? - 2019 in Artlab Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- A Peace of Liberty - 2019 in Gebran Tueni Foundation, Maison Libanaise / Beirut / Lebanon
- HOC EVA Group show curated by Selena Cerami - 2019 in / London / United Kingdom
- The Collective - 2019 in KAF Contemporary Art Gallery Beirut / Beirut / Lebanon
- From the Artist’s Studio - 2018 in KAF Contemporary Art Gallery Beirut / Beirut / Lebanon