Oroubah Dieb is a Syrian artist based in Paris. She has been painting and sculpting for the last 30 years. She worked as a director of Chantout art school in Damascus, and she was a volunteer art teacher in Lebanon and Paris, she worked with kids who are affected by the war. Her work focuses on the forced displacement, and the current conditions of Syrian women.
- Matières en exil - 2020 in Galerie Terrain Vagh / Paris / France
- Visions d'exil - 2018 in Cité Internationale des Arts / Montmartre, Paris / France
- Joint exhibition with Hammoud Chantout - 2013 in The Venue gallery, Beyrouth souk / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2009 in Galerie George Kamel / Damascus / Syria
- Joint exhibition with Hammond Chentout - 2004 in Art Form gallery / Montreal / Canada