Nour Ballouk is an artist, born in Lebanon in 1984,
On the works, the artist writes, "When I paint a tree, I do not imitate it; nor copy it exactly as it is. I feel what it conveys to me: the significance, the meaning of it. A tree for me is a symbol of strength and life; it does not mean the picturesque or accurate depiction of a location, but a subjective, absolute connection with reality.
My palette is influenced by the Mediterranean rich colors, using lots of layers to create transparency with an obsession for light and bright colors. Through the tree figures I use, I articulate the strength of a composition and introduce my artistic style of Modern Art to the world with a new slant that compliments the vivid light and the artistic spirit of the Mediterranean."
- - 2006-03-08 in French Cultural Center / Beirut / Lebanon
- Chokol’art - 2014-03-08 in Biel / Beirut / Lebanon
- The Arab Spring Dance - 2015-03-08 in Black Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2015-03-08 in OIAF Oxford International Art Fair / Oxford / United Kingdom
- Grand Trouble - 2017-03-08 in Halle Saint Pierre / Paris / France
- The Photography Show - 2017-03-08 in The Association of International Photography Art Dealers / New York / USA