Born in 1978, Lebanese artist Oussama Baalbaki started painting in 2002 after having graduated from the Lebanese University’s School of Fine Arts. His murals can be found in the Mar Sawirious church in Mar Elias, Beirut, the royal Bayan palace in Kuwait, and in Qatar, Syria and the United Arab Emirates. Baalbaki currently resides in Beirut where he continues to paint and perfect his craft.
- Thin Skin: Six Artists from Beirut - 2014-01-11 in Taymour Grahne Gallery / New York / USA
- Ritual of Isolation - 2011-01-11 in Agial Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Pen to Paper - 2013-01-11 in Athr Gallery / Jeddah / Saudi Arabia
- Shadows of Gloominess - 2014-01-11 in Tanit Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Spectres of the Real - 2016-01-04 in Agial Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Pleadings of the Light - 2017-01-01 in Agial Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon