Born in 1978, Lebanese artist Oussama Baalbaki started painting in 2002 after having graduated from the Lebanese University’s School of Fine Arts. His murals can be found in the Mar Sawirious church in Mar Elias, Beirut, the royal Bayan palace in Kuwait, and in Qatar, Syria and the United Arab Emirates. Baalbaki currently resides in Beirut where he continues to paint and perfect his craft.
- Pleadings of the Light - 2017 in Agial Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Spectres of the Real - 2016 in Agial Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Shadows of Gloominess - 2014 in Tanit Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Thin Skin: Six Artists from Beirut - 2014 in Taymour Grahne Gallery / New York / USA
- Pen to Paper - 2013 in Athr Gallery / Jeddah / Saudi Arabia
- Ritual of Isolation - 2011 in Agial Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon