A Lebanese artist born in Odaisse, she graduated from the Fine Arts institute at the Lebanese University, and participated in a lot of collective exhibitions in Lebanon and abroad. She exhibits in Alwane gallery since 2001.
Born in Beirut, 1968.
Graduated from the Fine Arts Institute, the Lebanese University, 1995
Prizes: First price from the Hariri graduates association for 2 consecutive years 2002/2003
- Colorful Impressions - 2016 in Noon Art Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- Mirror in the Mirror - 2016 in Alwane Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- The Southern Artists - 2015 in The cultural Council of southern Lebanon / South / Lebanon
- Paradis d’ailleurs - 2013 in Alwane Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Different Moods of the Extended Space - 2010 in Alwane Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon