Born in Latakia in 1956, Mustafa Ali is one of Syria’s most prominent sculptors. Marked by their graceful and lyrical qualities which underscore the fragility of humanity, Ali’s sculptures have been collected throughout the Arab world for nearly three decades. He first attended the Faculty of Fine Arts in Damascus. He then pursued his studies at the Fine Arts Academy in Carrara, Italy and graduated in 1996. Taking a fundamental part of the Syrian art scene for years, Ali’s work as the Director of the Damascus art centre The Mustafa Ali Art Foundation has supported numbers of Syrian Artists.
- - 2014 in Mark Hachem Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2014 in Kozah Art Gallery / Damascus / Syria
- - 2013 in Dahab Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2011 in Ayyam Gallery / Damascus / Syria
- - 2010 in Dar Al Assad for Arts and Culture (Damascus Opera House) / Damascus / Syria
- - 2009 in The Syrian National Museum / Damascus / Syria