Lulwah Al Homoud
Born in Saudi Arabia and lives and works in UK and UAE.
1999 – 2000 MA Communication Design (Subject, Islamic Art).
Central St Martins College of Art and Design, University of the Arts, London.
1994 – 1997 BA (Honors) (Cum Laude) Visual Communication Design (Graphic Design) American College, London.
Worked with British Museum 2007 on an education of Arab/Islamic art education project. Was invited to participate in the celebration of 300 in years 2012 by Meissen Porcelain, Germany. Designer of many logos including The Saudi Arabian pavilion Logo and designer of 118 calligraphic wall panels inside The Saudi Pavilion, World Expo, Shanghai 2010.
- Beyond The Grid, Tabarai ArtSpace - 2018 in / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- Being and Existence, London Design Biennial, Somerset House, London, 2018 - 2018 in / London / United Kingdom
- Sublime, a collection of 8 years, Naila Art Gallery - 2016 in / Riyadh / Saudi Arabia
- The Dot, Sharjah Art Museum, Calligraphy Biennial - 2016 in / Sharjah / United Arab Emirates
- Perpetual Codes, a collection of 7 years - 2015 in Sharjah Calligraphy Museum / Sharjah / United Arab Emirates
- Islamic Art Festival - 2015 in Sharjah Art Museum / Sharjah / United Arab Emirates
- 9×9, Exploring Art and science - 2014 in Art Space Gallery, Dubai / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- Ontology, An expression of Geometry, Mathematics and Existence - 2013 in Al Riwaq Art Space / Bahrain / Bahrain