Hear first about our new artworks and get early bird access to our auctions and the latest news.
Fadi Al AwayidFollow Artist
Syrian Artist, born in 1979 and has a double major in fine Arts and electrical Engineering.
Fadi is specialized in the field of Arabic alphabet, deeply studying the expressive and functional aspects of it. From the classical approach, he used the Arabic alphabet as ornamentation in jewelry in all its forms. Then he began venturing into more open and liberated formations and spaces, with coloring schemes that mimic the written words from famous quotes of worldwide renowned intellectuals and writers. And for last ten years, he has been working on a special project about Arabic manuscript preserved in different museums in the world.
2018 Winner of the international (Burda Award) with modern style of calligraphy - UAE.
2007 winner of the international competition (Alkateb) with classical calligraphy - Syria.
- Palestine 2 - 2020 in / Washington / USA
- Life - 2019 in / Beirut / Lebanon
- Modern and Contemporary Art (Albahie) Auction House - 2018 in / Doha / Qatar
- She - 2018 in / Beirut / Lebanon
- Golden Letters - 2017 in Balamand University / Balamand / Lebanon
- Makamat - 2017 in Beirut Souks / Beirut / Lebanon
- Innovations of Arabic Calligraphy Exhibition - 2014 in Souks Beirut Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- The Last Supper - 2014 in Kozah Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Art Corner Exhibition 3 - 2014 in / Beirut / Lebanon