Ihab is a contemporary Lebanese artist always working with diverse materials to transcend old and new ideas. He has developed a symbiotic relationship with intriguing natural symbols which emerge as an intense and bright abstraction. This connection is entrenched in his determination to defy his childhood memories of war. His joyful art and affinity with color became a refuge as well as a powerful message of optimism.
- Collaboration with Osheq, a Fashion Studio for a Cause - 2017 in / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- Visual Art Forum VII - 2016 in UNESCO / Beirut / Lebanon
- Book Fair - 2015 in BIEL / Beirut / Lebanon
- The Evolution of Arts during War - 2014 in UNESCO / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2014 in Dar Al Mussawir / Beirut / Lebanon