Akil AhmadFollow Artist
A dedicated Syrian artist, Akil has created a unique approach to calligraphy that carries intellectual and philosophical studies to the letter’s Arabic and Islamic culture. He has succeeded to create optical patterns to audio patterns in the most ecstatic ways. He has participated in many exhibitions worldwide and won the Burda Prize for calligraphy.
- Art for Al Balad – A Charity Auction in Saudi Arabia - 2019 in / Riyadh / Saudi Arabia
- The Forty Maqamat of Love - 2018 in Dar Alfunoon gallery / Kuwait / Kuwait
- Beirut Art Fair - 2018 in / Beirut / Lebanon
- Sharjah Calligraphy Biennial - 2018 in / Sharjah / United Arab Emirates
- Maqamat - 2017 in Souk Althhab gallery, Solidere / Beirut / Lebanon