Born in 1984, Cairo, Egypt, where she currently lives and works. Marwa Adel has a Master’s degree in Advertising and is a Lecturer Assistant at the Faculty of Applied Art at Helwan University in Cairo. Her work is based on the human body as an attempt to show the evolution and the infinite conflict between some fundamental forms of existence that live in a state of permanent contradiction and antagonism. It is the discovery and the revelation of the relationship between form and essence, spirit and materiality, image and ideas.
- Faceless - 2013-01-25 in Artsawa Gallery / Dubai / Lebanon
- Beirut Art Fair - 2014-01-25 in / Beirut / Lebanon
- AMEN, A Prayer for the World, CARAVAN group exhibition of Visual Art - 2014-01-26 in National Cathedral / Washington D.C / USA
- - 2014-01-25 in Almarkhiya Gallery / Doha / Qatar
- Tree of Life - 2015-01-25 in Artsawa Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates