Abeer Adel is an Egyptian Visual Artist, a graduate of Fine Arts, who participated in many international and local exhibitions and symposiums, including the African Integration art festival in Nigeria, 2020, Online solo exhibition in Italy 2020, a black and white initiative for the treatment of Corona Hospitals of the Ministry of Culture 2020, Youth Salon (30)th of 2019, and the Group Exhibition “Private World “ at Mahmoud Saeed Museum, Alexandria 2019.
Participations & Prizes:
• Coming third in Heal the Earth exhibition Dubai 2020.
• Having and winning the prize in the World Youth Arts Forum 2019.
• Acquisition of China Museum of Print in Guanlan 2019.
• Acquisition of The Egyptian Ministry of Culture 2018.
• Acquisition of the Egyptian Modern Art Museum 2017.
• She received the initiative from AFAC organization "Artist Support Grant" Lebanon - Beirut 2020.
• She received a full-time scholarship from the Egyptian Ministry of Culture 2018/2019, 2019/2020.
- Love Boost - 2020 in / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- Dream - 2019 in Karma Bin Hani Center / Cairo / Egypt
- Arab Youth Forum for Creativity - 2019 in / Tunis / Tunisia
- Ehden International Symposium - 2019 in / Eden / Lebanon
- World Youth Arts Forum - 2019 in / Sharm El-Sheikh / Egypt
- Egyptian Modern Art Museum - 2017 in Cairo / Egypt
- China Museum of Print - 2019 in Guanlan / China