Professor at Cairo University, Mohamed Abouelnaga works in Qatar as curator of the Visual Art Center at the Qatari Ministry of Culture, Arts and Heritage since 2010-2018. Curator of a large number of events including Alexandria Biennial 2009, Imagining The Book 2002 at Bibliotheca Alexandrina , and the 3rd International Biennale of Sharjah for Children’s Arts, 2012. He is also a member of Ashoka Organization.
- ADC - 2016 in / Los Angeles / USA
- Sharjah Calligraphy Biennial - 2016 in / Sharjah / United Arab Emirates
- Mini-Art International Exhibition, Visual Arts - 2015 in Katara / Doha / Qatar
- Islamic Arts Festival - 2014 in / Sharjah / United Arab Emirates
- Singapore Art Fair - 2014 in / Singapore / Singapore