Fatma Abdel Rahman Ibrahim was born in 1973 in Cairo and now lives and works in Giza. She is a Professor at the Graphic Department, Faculty of Fine Arts, Egypt.
- Exhibitions organized by the Faculty of Fine Arts 1993, 1994, 1995.
- Exhibitions organized by Helwan University 1996, 1997.
- Group exhibition, Zamalek Arts Complex 1996.
- The 6th, 8th, 9th,11th and 12th Youth Salon, 1994, 1996,1997,1999,2000.
- Autumn Salon for small artworks1997, 1999.
- The 25th National Art Exhibition, 1997.
- The National exhibition 1998 up till now.
- Group exhibition at Hassan Ragab art gallery, 1998.
- Group exhibition at Semiramis Hotel, 2000.
- The 5th Port Said National Biennale, 2001.
- Group exhibition at Gezira Arts Center, 2002.
- The Premier Black and White Drawing Salon, Gezira Art Center, 2004.
- Group exhibition at Khan al-Maghraby art gallery, 2005.
- The 3rd National Graphic Exhibition, Cairo 2005.
- Salon Stars exhibition, Ofok Gallery, Cairo, 2007.
- (Black and White) exhibition, El-Gezira 2010.
- Chameliere International Triennale for Mini Works of Art, France, 1997.
- Egypt International Graphic Triennale, Cairo 1996, 1999, 2003, 2006.
- The International Girls Symposium in Sharjah, 2002.
- Back from Egypt exhibition, the French school of Fine Arts, France 2007.
- Egyptian cultural week, Algeria 2007.
- Egyptian plastic artist exhibition, Alicante, Spain 2007.
- Egyptian cultural week, drawing exhibition, Havana, Cuba, 2008.
- The 9th "Art name" exhibition, France 2008.
- Exhibition of Egypt's creative women artists, Vienna 2009.
- Exhibition of art and music, Pesaro, Italy 2013.
- Carnival of contemporary visual arts, Egyptian Academy in Rome, Italy 2014.
- Exhibition at Al-Hussein Fawzi Gallery, Gezira Art Center, Cairo 2003, 2009.
- Exhibition the gallery of the Faculty of Fine Arts 2011, 2012.
- First prize in drawing by the 8th, 11th Youth Salon 1997, 1999.
- First prize in drawing by Supreme Council for Youth and Sports1997.
- International Acquisition Award, Chameliere International Triennale, France, 1997.
- The 9th salon certificate of merit 1998.
- Second prize of drawing by12th Youth Salon 2000.
- Incentive award of (Art) contest, Semiramis Hotel 2000.
- First prize of drawing by Port Said National Biennale 2001.
- First prize of drawing by17th Youth Salon 2005.
- Certificate of merit prize by the 5th Egypt International Graphic Triennale 2006.
- Museum of Egyptian Modern Art, Cairo.
- Sharjah Art Museum.
- Chameliere, France.
- Individuals, Cairo.