Born in 1985 in Tehran, Iran, Mina Talaee is a PhD candidate in Art Research at Alzahra University. She has focused since 2014 solely on her artistic career and research. Beginning under her mother’s supervision since young age, she continued her experience and education under the guidance of Master Parviz Tanavoli. Her works mainly concentrate on cultural and social conventions, heritage and challenges, and have been included in major galleries around the world. Talaee was awarded and acknowledged for the Youth Art at Forth Visual Art Festival, Essay writing, in 2008, and was a Valedictorian at Alzahra University in 2007.
- Figurative - 2012 in Shirin Art Gallery / Tehran / Iran
- Spatial - 2012 in Sabah Art Gallery / Kota Kinabalu / Malaysia
- Monument to Poet - 2013 in Shirin Art Gallery / Tehran / Iran
- Norouz Art Show - 2014 in Galerie Nicolas Flamel / Paris / France
- Time Machine - 2016 in Galerie Nicolas Flamel / Paris / France
- Haft Negah Art Exhibition - 2016 in Niavaran Cultural Center / Tehran / Iran
- Become the Sky - 2017 in Galerie Nicolas Flamel / Paris / France