Mohammed Imad Mahouk
Born in Aleppo in 1959, Mohammad Imad Mahouk is a Syrian calligrapher.
He graduated from the University of Aleppo- Faculty of Sciences-Nuclear Physics and holds a diploma in restoration of manuscripts from the library of Sulaimaniya in Istanbul, in 1990.
Mahouk succeeds in creating spiritual works of deceptive simplicity and striking beauty. Each of the pieces displays different facets of his distinctive where the formal constraints of classical tradition are balanced by strinkingly innovative use of space and colour.
- - 2019 in Bagimsis sanat vakfi Gallery / Istanbul / Turkey
- - 2019 in Hunkar Kasri gallery / Istanbul / Turkey
- - 2019 in RamArt Platform gallery / Istanbul / Turkey
- - 2014 in Museum of Marmara University / Istanbul / Turkey
- Kufic calligraphy - 2013 in Chalabi Art Gallery / Istanbul / Turkey