Neman Essa was born in 1972 in Latakia, Syria. In 2001, he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Painting from the Faculty of Fine Arts of the Damascus University in Syria. His main inspiration derives from his homeland, Syria, where his memories, his pain and his anguish are all transmitted onto his canvases. Essa nowadays works and resides in Lebanon.
- Loneliness Museum - 2017 in Workshop Gallery / Dubai / United Arab Emirates
- - 2016 in Boushahri Art Gallery / Kuwait City / Kuwait
- - 2015 in L'irrégulier Art Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Selfie: Narcissus Explored - 2015 in Artefacto London Gallery / London / United Kingdom
- Beirut Art Fair - 2014 in Artlab Gallery / Beiru / Lebanon