Born in 1986 in Damascus, Syria, Elias Ayoob is currently based in Moscow, where he has been doing a PhD in History and Philosophy of Art at V.I. Surikov, the Russian Academy of Arts since 2016. Ayoob's semi-abstract paintings and works on paper are imbued with allegory and offer enigmatic figures and landscapes awash with an inviting and subdued colour palette that recalls and reimagines the tragedies of war.
- Love in Damascus - 2017 in Umjetnicka Gallery / Dubrovnik / Croatia
- Daly Allegories - 2017 in / Belgorod / Russia
- Four Words About Peace - 2014 in / Belgorod / Russia
- - 2012 in Les Plumes Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- - 2009 in Kozah Art Gallery / Damascus / Syria