Born in 1986 in Damascus, Syria, Elias Ayoob is currently based in Moscow, where he has been doing a PhD in History and Philosophy of Art at V.I. Surikov, the Russian Academy of Arts since 2016. Ayoob's semi-abstract paintings and works on paper are imbued with allegory and offer enigmatic figures and landscapes awash with an inviting and subdued colour palette that recalls and reimagines the tragedies of war.
- - 2009-03-08 in Kozah Art Gallery / Damascus / Syria
- - 2012-03-08 in Les Plumes Gallery / Beirut / Lebanon
- Four Words About Peace - 2014-03-08 in / Belgorod / Russia
- Daly Allegories - 2017-03-08 in / Belgorod / Russia
- Love in Damascus - 2017-03-08 in Umjetnicka Gallery / Dubrovnik / Croatia