As an artist with many stories and an interest in the human experience, Sumer Alhindawi communicates past and current global social issues through a parallel reality in which the artwork is a theatre stage, the art elements as the actors, and, himself, as the director. Working with a variety of mediums such as sculpting, acrylic, and oil colors, he manipulates artistic elements in the form of surrealistic, abstract, and dynamic sculptures, drawings, and mixed media in order to mold them together into a work that speaks volumes. Sumer’s work is about representing stories and voices that often go unheard, and with his unique and daring style and long years of artistic experience, he never fails to transform the intangible into a reality the observer is able to indulge in and experience.
- - 2017 in Milton art center (FASM) / Ontario / Canada
- Kempinski Ishtar Hotel - 2015 in / Jordan Dead Sea / Jordan
- - 2014 in Fa Gallery / Kuwait / Kuwait
- - 2012 in Aurora Cultural centre / Ontario / Canada
- 7x7 Artist and book - 2012 in Cairo Amman Bank gallery / Amman / Jordan
- Solo exhibition and book signing - 2010 in Orfali Gallery / Amman / Jordan